Our little baby boy is not so little anymore. Ollie turned 1 year old today! We celebrated with friends and family at Golden Gardens, look for a post on all our birthday beach fun coming soon.
In the meantime here are some of Ollie's highlights from his 11th month:
- adding new words to his vocab, including; airplane, boat, dog, and Anna (of all things)
- mimicking words and sounds
- scooting all over the place (his form of crawling)
- points out planes in the sky and boats in the water
- walking while holding on to someones hands
- singing along to 'ba ba black sheep'
- teethed 3 additional teeth (what a month!)
- giving tons of smiles
Happy Birthday Oliver Thomas!! You've brought us so much joy and love in such a short time. Can't wait to see what year 2 has in-store for us!